We developed Water Fall by KOR to solve the issues we experienced with filtered pitchers, including:
(1) Stunning looks – Our goal was to design an object so striking that people would want to display it on their kitchen countertops
(2) The reservoir and filter are completely separate from the carafe, allowing you to have limitless filtered water in attractive, filter free glass carafes.
(3) 1-to-1 ratio of reservoir and carafe. Water Fall by KOR was designed so that you can easily filter one carafe at a time without having to refill the reservoir to fill the carafe.
(4) Foolproof filter replacement with filter subscription service. Sign up online and receive filters to your door when you need them.
(5) Catalytic activated carbon filter that filters both chlorine, chloramine and other organic compounds
(6) Health safe and sustainable filtration: Water Fall's catalytic carbon filter is made from coconut shells, which are widely recognized as the most effective material for carbon filtration. After harvesting, the shells are converted to activated carbon using a proprietary process that minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Unlike coal, which takes millions of years to form and may contain heavy metals, coconut is a renewable and health-safe resource
(7) Water Fall's filter is expected to rate at 80 gallons, or four months, which is twice as long as other market leading filtered pitchers.